Contouring Powder Sample
Shady Definer - a sheer neutral brown for contouring. Better (for most people) for contouring than bronzer, especially on cool toned skin, because it won't change your complexion to something unnaturally warm for you. Shady is also great as an eye shadow, and a subtle brownish brow filler for brunettes.
Glaze Highlighter - Use Glaze to add some shimmer high on your cheekbones, on the apples of your cheeks, and/or under your brow bone. Highlight your collarbones, shoulders, whatever. It's not a chunky sparkly shimmer; but it is distinctly shimmery. It can be used lightly for a subtle look. Now available in a variety of shimmer colors;
- Rose Shine - sheer pink shimmer
- Moon Shine - sheer blue shimmer
- Star Shine - sheer violet shimmer
- Sun Shine - sheer gold shimmer
- Original Glaze - sheer white shimmer
Just Pure Minerals Contouring Powders are best applied with a blush brush on larger areas, or an eye shadow brush on eye areas. PLEASE, limit one sample per product shade. Thanks!
Handcrafted in small batches. No synthetic dyes or fragrances, no animal by-products, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, nano particles. Gluten -free.
Absolutely cruelty free, leaving you absolutely glowing with good health and good karma.
6g in a rotating sifter jar.
Ingredients: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.
Go to the videos page for tips:
- How To Open a Sample Container Without Flinging Powder All Over The Place
- How to Make Your (supposedly) Tiny Sample Last a Surprisingly Long Time